Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why blog?

This is my first blog and I want you to bare with me. I'm not a story teller so i'm having a hard time to start this post. To be honest, I don't even know why I created a blog in the first place. All I know is that, this is a Fad and I need to create one to be in. Yeah I know, it sounds like i'm trying hard to fit in, but to hell with your opinion. I have opinions that I need to tell, and I guess blog is one way to do it.

They say that blog is like a diary, you could tell everything that happened to you on your day but without the privacy of your diary book because people get to see what you post. Some say it's like a graffiti wall, you could say anything you want to say without being bothered by the MMDA who always clean the walls because thay want to have a "Metro Gwapo" environment. Sure thing Blog is something that you want to have, specially if your so mad and you want to let the world know how pathetic they are. Blog is like the Wizard of Oz and your Dorothy, it's like Hogwarts and your Harry Potter.

But whatever world you create with your Blog, you will still go back to the real world where shitty things happen.

So for me, who just created her Wonderland with this Blog, wish me luck and hope you'll enjoy reading my blow by blow updates with my life and the life that surrounds me. ☺

1 comment:

  1. I am now following.
    Welcome to the bloggers world Bax!
    \m/

    ReplyDelete